This is the "official" entrance to Mount Boucherie. If parking after 6pm, park OUTSIDE the gates on the street or you'll get locked in! Offers a spectacular forested walk, and stunning view of downtown at the summit.
1) Head across the bridge into West Kelowna
2) Turn LEFT on Westlake Rd/Hudson Rd
3) Turn RIGHT on Guidi Rd
4) Turn RIGHT on Trevor Dr (which becomes Lakeview Cove Rd)
5) Turn RIGHT to stay onto Lakeview Cove Rd
6) Park outside the gates on your left to avoid getting locked in.
Use our written directions in preference to the Google directions below as they are likely more accurate.
Most often when viewing our maps, trails marked in Green or Blue have been human-verified by our volunteers. A route in purple indicates an overgrown trail or a bushwhack. Otherwise, the tracks may have been satellite traced or imported from third party sources. While we strongly believe our GPS are accurate, please be aware that no logging system is perfect and to be aware of potential errors.
We are the most comprehensive source for hiking trails in the Okanagan!